Accounts Administrator (Bristol).
Join INTOHEAT as a Accounts Administrator.
The Administrator will provide proactive and efficient administrative and support to the Accounts department. The postholder will assist with the running of the office to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The below job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
About the Role:
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Reports To: Office Manager
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Location: Bristol Office, BS35 3UT
Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Working in a busy office.
- Prioritising own work load.
- Using MS packages (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience of working within construction/service industry desirable but not essential.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and direct enquiries, where appropriate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities.
- Process all data in line with company procedures and within the agreed timescales.
- Input and processing of high volumes of purchase invoices accurately and promptly.
- Planning and prioritising of workload for optimum effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate system data.
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Communicating effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face and by email.
- Deal with queries where able and forward detailed accurate messages.
- Review, develop and maintain company systems and procedures (computerised and manual) to meet the needs of the changing business.
- General administration: Up to date contact details; prepare standard correspondence and documentation; filing manual and electronic, photocopying, scanning, shredding and archiving.
- Opening, date stamping, & distributing of incoming, as well as franking of outgoing post.
- Undertake any other duties as required, commensurate with the level of the post.
Please complete our application form below, attaching your CV in the box provided to apply for this position.
Please note that if you are applying for one of our current vacancies by email, you must include the title of the role you are applying for in the subject line of the email.