INTOHEAT – Company Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At INTOHEAT, the health and wellbeing of our employees, supply chain and customers is of utmost importance. With this in mind, and given the current COVID-19 situation, we want to reassure you with an update on how we will continue to work with you.
Our offices in Bristol and Exeter remain open for business. We are fortunate to be in a position where a large proportion of our workforce can work remotely if required, with little disruption to the day-to-day running of the business.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of staff and minimise disruption to our supply chain:
- A team of key personnel has been established to regularly monitor the situation, identify potential issues and put plans in place.
- Hygiene levels in our offices have been stepped up, including the availability of hand sanitiser on entering the building and throughout. Tissues, wipes and antibacterial products are available to all building users.
- All relevant members of staff are equipped with the technology they need to work remotely and communicate with our supply chain, should the office have to close, or individuals are required to self-isolate.
- All non-essential meetings and events have been postponed or will be delivered virtually.
- We will continue to review Government advice and guidelines.
We will monitor and adapt our business in line with the unfolding situation and official government advice.
Finally, we would like to extend our best wishes to you, your family and your business in these challenging times.