As experts in retail projects, our team of specialists work across the UK to deliver construction and fit out of store. Working across a range of retail clients including Tesco, Lidl, Asda and Apple, we have established our firm as one of the UK’s leading, privately owned Mechanical and Electrical specialists.
Our Services Include:
- Heating Systems (Gas, LPG, Oil & Electric)
- Ventilation & Ducting
- Air-Conditioning Systems
- AHU Replacement & Refurbishments
- VRV Systems
- Hot & Cold Water Services
- Gas Installations and Purging
- BMS Control Systems
- Commissioning & Chlorination
- Radiant and Warm Air Heaters
- Steam and Condensate
- Compressed Air
- Specialist Gases
- Combined Heating and Power Installations
- Specialist Extraction
- Sanitary Installations, Soil and Waste
- Water Treatment / Hygiene Services
- Power Distribution Systems
- Internal and External Lighting Systems
- Intelligent Lighting Controls
- HV & LV Distribution
- DDA Compliant Systems
- Audio Visual and Multimedia
- TV Systems (Inc. Digital and Freeview)
- Public Address Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Data Networks
- Security, CCTV & Access Control Systems
- Controls Wiring, Process Circuits & Panel Installation
- Switch Gear (Inc. Upgrades)
- Existing Equipment Modification & Relocations
- UPS Systems
- Boiler Installation and Replacements
Our Retail division was established working in 2013 to apply our expertise within fast-track fit out and construction to a growing industry. We believe our success is testimony to our dynamism, customer focus, speed of delivery, seamless processes and ability to work closely with our clients to deliver their vision.
Our aptitude to deliver flexible and dynamic projects enable many of our clients to continue live operations through even the most challenging works, thanks to our vast experience across multiple industries.
Continuous improvement is at the heart of our fast-paced retail division, with our team constantly exploring new methods of saving energies and improving efficiencies.
Want to See Our Retail Projects in Action?
From design through to installation and maintenance, we are committed to excellence in managing our clients’ requirements in the Education, Healthcare, Residential, Retail, Commerical and Leisure sectors.
To find out how INTOHEAT has improved the design and build of projects for our constantly expanding client base, take a more in-depth look at our case studies or get in touch with us using one of the buttons below.